Author Topic: Order 216720649  (Read 71 times)

Penny

• Role: Writer
Order 216720649
« on: December 16, 2017, 01:02:42 PM »
I have been trying without success to get someone to review the fine and late charge for this order. I requested customer information, both from the customer and for Support to contact the customer. I got NO response at all. The deadline approached and I again contacted Support and told them to please put the order on hold, or it was going to run late. STILL no response. So it became late, I was fined, and the order was finally either withdrawn or put on hold or perhaps reassigned. I cannot view the order now, the message “Order not found” appears. But if you are able to read the messages, you will see I am accurately relating what happened.

Bottom line: I should not be fined and charged with a late order when the information I requested was never provided at all. I have already requested fine removal and was denied, but that is just not right! Worse, my average rating has dropped due to the late charge, the only one I have ever had.

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
Re: Order 216720649
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 09:41:13 AM »
Dear Penny,
Thank you for your message.
I am sorry to hear about your frustration.
I think the reason of fine removal rejection was the fact that you did not contact the customer at once, but only 2 days after taking order and before your deadline.
As a result the order was canceled by the customer.
Thank you for understanding.