Author Topic: Forum to Cater for Essayshark Writers  (Read 26259 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
Re: Forum to Cater for Essayshark Writers
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2012, 12:40:00 PM »
amazing_fortune, your account was approved yet on Nov 19th, probably you didn't receive the message. Helen has resent it to you.
And jonH, yes, please register at the web-site and send the email you've registered with at writer.support@essayshark.com, we will send you the following instructions.

Alice

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2013, 11:08:45 AM »
Dear Writers,

We are very sorry for all inconveniences caused. We were informed by Paypal that this inspection will take place near 3 days more. So, I really hope I will be able to proceed with your payment through Paypal starting from January 15th.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Alice.

cubsfan007

• Role: Writer
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2013, 08:33:52 PM »
I see lots of late order and dozens of orders that people bid on and just sit there.  I personally bid on three and it looked like customer never came back.  Is this all usual for this site?  It seems like a lot of work to write 100 word previews and see the order just expire because customer never came back.

kip09

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2013, 10:13:59 AM »
Which payment options are currently operational? Please let us know so that we can know which option to use and avoid a situation where funds requests are rejected in the last minute. 

Alice

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2013, 03:33:40 PM »
Dear Writer,

Unfortunately right now only Wire transfer is available. Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Alice.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2013, 11:05:40 AM »
I see lots of late order and dozens of orders that people bid on and just sit there.  I personally bid on three and it looked like customer never came back.  Is this all usual for this site?  It seems like a lot of work to write 100 word previews and see the order just expire because customer never came back.

Dear Writer,

EssayShark is designed in such a way that it is only customer who can assign orders to writers. Besides, a 100-word preview is a must at EssayShark and writers have to write it in all orders they bid on. In order not to 'waste' time on customers who never come back, check customer's profile before placing bids, namely customer's rating, comments from other writers concerning collaboration and feedback from this customer. If customer has low rating and bad comments, refrain from placing even a bid. As for new customers, there is no way to guarantee that they will assign a writer; however, we'll consider your concern and we'll try to find a solution to this situation.

markodhis

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2013, 10:35:04 AM »
im having trouble getting jobs on essayshark. Its impossible to write previews for every paper im interested in, but guys seem to be getting jobs. help a brotha out if you know how to hack jobs cuz findings customers who are online isn't any easier.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2013, 11:52:53 AM »
Dear Writer,

Perhaps you should offer the lowest bid possible in the order. This will give you advantage over other writers who place higher bids. Customer may prefer to choose a new writer with a cheaper bid than an experienced writer with a higher bid if price really matters to customer.

markodhis

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2013, 01:14:53 PM »
Thank you, the tip was helpful

wrong-number

« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2016, 09:23:20 PM »
Hi,
How can I check if I have access to an essayshark account too? Still not understanding how this works.

Please clarify.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2016, 09:24:28 AM »
Dear wrong-number,

If you haven't registered at Essayshark, you don't have access to an account there.
So please check their website and press Register button.