Author Topic: CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR DISPUTES HERE  (Read 25611 times)

Pett

• Role: Writer
Re: CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR DISPUTES HERE
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2015, 04:22:36 PM »
Hello Admin, Order #81489501 has been in dispute status for 8 days. I then noticed a $37.20 fine was applied today. What could possibly have warranted the fine? I gave a quality paper with this order so I do not know what criteria was used to apply a fine to an order that is on dispute status!
Join the company of lions rather than assume the lead among foxes. ~ The Talmud

Edwin Muchiri

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2015, 09:18:55 AM »
Please check dispute status for Order #78151561

Pett

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2015, 12:50:06 PM »
Order #81489501

Hello Admin, this order was in dispute status for 8 days before a fine was applied. I contacted the PD to highlight the issue but they rejected to remove the fine citing the order history but looking at that history,  there is nothing I did wrong on my part. I kindly request for your intervention in this case to identify the reason(s) behind the fine. Here is a summary of the facts:

1. I delivered the paper on time which the customer approved as shown in the order history.

2. The customer requested for a revision but I was not informed and found the paper was already 4 hours late into the revision.

3. The order was then placed on dispute since according to the customer the answers were not short enough and some were incorrect. I double checked and all the answers were correct. You can verify with any expert in finance.

I believe this order is being handled unjustly and no reasons are being given for the fine which is borderline unethical. I count on your impartial intervention. Thank you!

Valery1234

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2015, 02:25:42 AM »
Hi Admin,
I'm checking the status of order #79140769, which has been on dispute for 30 days and some odd hours. The reason this order appears to have gone into dispute was the deadline. This order had a short deadline. On the instructions it specifically said show the customer the article chosen so that way he could approve it and I could move forward writing the order. If you look at the messages on the order, at 4:43, very shortly after I took the order, I sent the customer a message. Nearly 3 hours later at 7:17 I asked the support department to call the customer, because the deadline was running out and I couldn’t even start working on the order. At 8:29, the customer the customer asked for another article (so- nearly 4 hours after I took the order). At 9:59, I uploaded a file with three different articles for the customer to review. Yes, it did take me 53 minutes to find additional articles, since they all needed to be from the past two weeks (a requirement in the uploaded file). At 10:22, the customer finally decided he liked a specific article. It took me a little bit to answer this message, because I had been waiting for the customer to respond to me all night, and I had jumped in the shower, so yes I was away from the computer for about an hour. However, if you read the message from the customer at 10:22 it states, “Hi Val, Please use this article instead. I can extend the deadline to 12pm pacific time tomorrow.” That is how the deadline got extended for that long, as I was more than willing to stay up into the night and complete the order. However, when the customer sent me that message, and I was unable to complete anything on the order thus far, at 11:43, I forwarded the message to the support team (at 11:43pm) explaining that I was not able to get anything done, even though I had the order for 6-7 hours and the customer was just finally giving me an article/approving an article he liked, and asking the support team to extend the deadline. The file was uploaded before the deadline the customer gave me elapsed, and I heard nothing back from the customer. The order than sat in delivered status for like five days before being forwarded to the dispute department. I’m not really sure why the customer thinks I was unresponsive, as I responded to his messages, and even had to ask the support department to call him (nearly 3 hours after I sent the article) in order to check the article so I could begin writing it. Even then, by the time he responded to the support department’s call and my message it was 4 hours and 15minutes after I receive the order on a six-hour deadline. With that said, the customer set the deadline (detailed in the message) and I informed the support department of the customer’s deadline- so I'm not actually sure why the customer is saying this order was not delivered on time when he set the deadline?

Andrew Blak

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2015, 11:22:54 AM »
Kindly check resolution on Order #79848071. Thank you

eyan

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2015, 11:04:15 PM »
Kindly check Order #80985403 and #80985403. Thank you.

Valery1234

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2015, 05:17:19 PM »
Hi,
I'm checking on the status of order #79140769 and order #80103581- Order 79140769 is within a few hours of being in dispute for 45 days, while order is at 35 days. I'm wondering whats taking so long? I had orders go into dispute over the years working with you guys, but I've never had them remain in dispute for so long.........

Pett

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2015, 05:13:23 PM »
Orders #84431559 and #79934327 have been on dispute for quite a while now.

Marvin Edgar

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2015, 06:46:45 PM »
Order #77458199 has been on the dispute for 69 days! Is the dispute department working?

dan18

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2015, 05:40:40 PM »
Dear writers,

If your order is on dispute status for more than 30 days please leave an order ID here and I will check it for you and take it off dispute.

Please do not start a new thread  or request my assistance in another thread because I might miss it and nothing will be done.

Take care!

muthoni2030

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2015, 11:29:06 PM »
The customer changed the instructions for this order, and since then, it has been on dispute for (-49d 14h)
I will highly appreciate for your prompt assistance! 

Lee

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2015, 02:06:48 PM »
Hello. I would like to raise my concern about the following orders in my dispute tab: #88000851, #87418409, and
#76184281. They have been in dispute for an extended period but I’m yet to hear from the dispute manager. I have provided a detailed explanation for the first two orders where I feel that a dispute was uncalled for. One entailed customer’s change of instructions and when I pointed this out, customer claimed a dispute, which is completely unfair to me as a writer. Being a low season, I would hope that the matter can be quickly resolved so I can receive compensation for the work done. A speedy resolution would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards.

Pett

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2015, 05:27:04 AM »
Order #84431559 has been on dispute for over 30 days.

Jamen

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2015, 12:56:39 PM »
I have two in dispute over 30 days. # 86222819 and # 87810911. It would be awesome to get these resolved.  Thanks in advance for the prompt attention!

Syla

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2015, 12:48:47 PM »
Kindly check on the status of the orders below: