Author Topic: CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR DISPUTES HERE  (Read 24786 times)

Gabriel

• Dispute manager
  • Role: Staff member
CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR DISPUTES HERE
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:02:12 AM »
Dear writers,

If your order is on dispute status for more than 30 days please leave an order ID here and I will check it for you and take it off dispute.

Please do not start a new thread  or request my assistance in another thread because I might miss it and nothing will be done.

Take care!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 10:06:24 AM by Gabriel »
~ Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.~

Pitchez

• Role: Writer
Re: CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR DISPUTES HERE
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 01:24:47 PM »
Order #2795637
 I had communicated through the order page and there are more messages there regarding the order. Thank you in advance :)

eyan

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 07:25:54 PM »
Kindly check this order on dispute:

Order #2811961

Valery1234

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 03:20:57 AM »
I have a question. Order number 2792249 was on dispute for the last maybe two weeks (something like that). Anyways, usually when an order is on dispute, I get some type of a message or even a price change… something. Today, I noticed this order is not on dispute anymore but is under finished status and I haven’t received any messages about it and it doesn’t show up on my financial page.  One thing that stands out about this order is the fact that I emailed in the revised file (on March 7th) and it is not attached (to where I can see). In the past when I have emailed in a file I could actually see that it was uploaded (it usually says something to the extend of by the supporter). However, with this one that never happened, so I guess I was wondering if the customer received that version? I mean I know that the support team is usually really good about that, but I can usually see it. Anyways, I wanted to know the status, as I know that the customer was requesting a partial refund. In addition there are a lot of notes I wrote on the dispute department as well.
Thanks in advance.

Langat

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 07:26:34 AM »
Order #2789993 has been on dispute for over 51 days; please have it settled.
Order #2513599 has been on 'delivered status for over 330 days; I think it was affiliated to Pensters. Kindly advise on this.
Best wishes (my first time on this forum and may not have followed rules)

Gabriel

• Dispute manager
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 10:25:37 AM »
Hello guys,

2835212 - This is a topic for overdue disputes that are older than 30 days, however I will look into that case and note you from that order.

2795637 - Thank you for your notification, it is now closed, your bid is decreased.

2811961  - Thank you for your notification, it is now closed, your bid will remain the same.

2792249 - No need to worry about that case, it has been resolved in your favor - the customer  was indeed too picky. The dispute was closed on March 25th. By the way, I'd like to thank you for your cooperation on his matter and your detailed notes, they were really helpful.

2789993   - Thank you for your notification, it is now closed, your bid will remain the same.

2513599 - I apologize for the inconvenience caused, this must have been some kind of a glitch. I have manually approved it and we will investigate this matter to ensure this had been a one-time thing.

eyan

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 10:37:13 AM »
Thank you Gabriel.

Valery1234

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 01:17:52 AM »
Thanks Gabriel! I kind of confused, if it was found in my favor on March 25th why didn't it show up on my compensated transactions for the pay period on the 1st. I tried contacting the payment department a few over a period of time but haven't heard back.

Tony

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 01:36:32 PM »
I am very disappointed with the resolution made concerning Order #2880330. This was a paper that had been written by the customer and my work was to re-write as per the the instructions he/she provided. I spent more than 3 days working on the order and the customer approved it when I uploaded. However, after about two weeks the order was set on dispute status, and eventually cancelled 4 days later. If you compare the original paper that the customer provided to be re-written with the final paper I uploaded, you will find that I did a great job only to be paid nothing. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:56:55 PM by Tony »

Gabriel

• Dispute manager
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 09:29:03 AM »
2840347 - already off dispute

2880330   Tony, this is a thread for checking overdue disputes.  This dispute has been resolved in time.

cubsfan007

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 07:40:57 AM »
So I am working on order ##2964547 which was due tomorrow (5/5/13) in the evening my time and imagine my surprise when the evening of 4 may I get an email that I am late and being penalized 25%.  My original order showed the correct time. The support department says that the customer needs the order sooner and thus advanced the deadline 24hrs.  Of course, no notice was sent to me.  The irony is that now, with less than 20hrs to the original deadline, they will have to get a new writer since no one will even reply to my request to remove the fine.

Does this happen often? It does not seem quiet right that I have to be penalized because the customer changed their mind. Moreover, UVO never sent me an email or notice. The support department stated it is my fault for not "checking the status" of the order, but the last time I did on the 3rd, it stated 46hrs remaining. So, somewhere between that T-46 and T-24hrs, they made the change (again, with no notice).

Confused and Penalized in Chicago!

Gabriel

• Dispute manager
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 11:44:18 AM »
cubsfan007, our Dispute department does not deal with this kind of issues. This is a thread for checking overdue disputes. 

Please contact Payment department  and I am sure they will assist you and answer all your questions.

Andrew Blak

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 08:30:58 AM »
Hi,
Kindly check for me Order #3012096.

Gabriel

• Dispute manager
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 08:49:23 AM »
Andrew Blak, I do understand that disputes are a stressful experience for a writer, however please make sure you read what this thread is about. By distracting me with an unrelated post you actually make the dispute resolution longer.

This is a thread for checking overdue disputes. 

If you need to inquire regarding a specific fresh dispute - please do it in a note in that specific order. I hope I am being clear enough.

Jamen

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2014, 07:26:23 PM »
Writer 157211; Order 4329059...has been in dispute 38 days. Thanks in advance for resolving.