Author Topic: suggestion  (Read 6117 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
suggestion
« on: June 24, 2010, 12:12:57 PM »
I suggest the writers to suggest:)

Jim

• Support Supervisor
Re: suggestion
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 10:32:28 PM »
Yeah, I'm really excited to have the "out-of-the-work" talk with the writers.. but it's kind of quiet here.. I hope it's just a matter of time..
"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."     (c) Bernice Johnson Reagon

Stephen

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 12:38:18 AM »
This forum is great! We just have to improve how participants could locate themselves in the forum. For instance, I have a problem replying to that suggestion for a mentorship  program. I failed to respond immediately upon reading the suggestion but I have been thinking about that for days. My conclusion: it will not work and not applicable to our work. Sharing of experiences and guidelines are but not mentorship. Well, this is only one example. My real point is that perhaps the search facility can include a a search on key words like "mentorship" in my example and identify the pages where the word "mentorship" appeared.

jchase

• Role: Writer
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 12:40:49 PM »
I would like to know if you can edit sections cause someone spelled advanced wrong in the topics.

Thank you!

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 06:34:17 PM »
Jchase, thanks for your comment. I have fixed it.

pmalonza

• Role: Writer
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 01:17:40 AM »
I suggest we do away with the "Time Waiting" in signing orders. This system is proving to be unfair, time wasting and discouraging. With this kind of system, it appears most of us will never work on orders especially those marked "As general writer you can take this Order".

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 02:06:16 PM »
pmalonza, please, read the topic name before posting here(your suggestions about this forum). To discuss the timer and preview mode follow the link http://gradelancer.com/index.php?topic=141.