Author Topic: Client comments/reviews  (Read 6914 times)

stine

• Role: Writer
Client comments/reviews
« on: June 17, 2010, 11:52:39 PM »
Hey.I think it would be best if you introduced a system where clients can be able to leave comments about the work we do and we can be able to read their comments.This would really motivate the writers who write well, at least they would feel that their work is appreciated.For the writers that do not write very well, they would be able to realize where they made a mistake and improve on it.If writers do not get to know their mistakes they can keep repeating them since no complaint is made and they would think they are doing the right thing.The company would in turn loose very valuable clients.

Stainless

Re: Client comments/reviews
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 01:01:29 AM »
Hey.I think it would be best if you introduced a system where clients can be able to leave comments about the work we do and we can be able to read their comments.This would really motivate the writers who write well, at least they would feel that their work is appreciated.For the writers that do not write very well, they would be able to realize where they made a mistake and improve on it.If writers do not get to know their mistakes they can keep repeating them since no complaint is made and they would think they are doing the right thing.The company would in turn loose very valuable clients.

I think there is a provision already made for that. By simply sending a note in that regards to the client on completion of the order and expecting a response from 'em. Mind you, not all clients will reply but the few that do would certainly suit your purpose. What I would appreciate is the chance for we, the writers to be aware of our performance ratings. It would really motivate us.

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 11:29:05 AM »
This is a very good topic to discuss! We are working right now on creating a rating for writers, so that you can see it from your side. Write here if you have some propositions on what can be included in the rating, or how it is done in other companies, if you had such experience.

As for the clients, they have a possibility to write a note with feedback, but do not always do that. When customer writes something valuable, support team should forward it to the writer.

michael

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 01:29:08 PM »
bah missed this thread.
stine, m8, we already have this. Simply not all customers care enough to leave a comment.
We even made it mandatory to leave a comment, yet they often type n/a or ...... .

On the other hand they pretty often reply and say something valuable, just don't forget to browse your completed orders time to time, when the comments come (sometimes a while after your have completed the order) you can check them. 

stine

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 03:31:43 PM »
Okay. Thanks for the clarification

anthony.m

• it's all about education
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 10:08:52 AM »
Hello,
One of my friends tried registering for an accountant but the page just refreshes on clicking the submit button. Is this a bug or have you disabled registration for the time being?
Thank you in advance.
Not to care for philosophy is to be a true philospher :-)

chineke

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 12:07:10 AM »
Well, I have a suggestion here, at least from what I have seen from other companies. Let us create a mandatory rating system for clients, to rank writers in accordance with quality. The system in question could be on a scale of 1-10, where 1 is pathetic, while 10 is excellent. To solve the problems of advanced, junior and normal writer statuses, the average rank of the writer should automatically move to the stipulated positions. In my view, a 4-6 7-8, 9-10 average ratings should constitute junior, normal, and advanced writer status respectively.
To that end, the grading will provide a true reflection of a writer's performance rather than the current blanket-like method, which no one seems to comprehend. I think every writer must have noticed the discrepancy in the existing ranking platform, where orders display mistakenly low percentages.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 12:45:08 PM »
Hello,
One of my friends tried registering for an accountant but the page just refreshes on clicking the submit button. Is this a bug or have you disabled registration for the time being?
Thank you in advance.

No, everything should be fine. Your friend can contact recruiter, e-mail address is in the Contact List on the web site.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 12:48:07 PM »
Hello,
Thank you in advance.

No, everything should be fine. Your friend can contact recruiter, e-mail address is in the Contact List on the web site.

Customers do rate writers by putting marks for the paper. We are arranging the statistics so that writers could check what their rating depends on.