Author Topic: Overdue disputes  (Read 6133 times)

Nehemiah

• Role: Writer
Overdue disputes
« on: July 31, 2012, 08:13:40 AM »
I have noted with due concern that the number of days it takes to resolve a dispute nowadays is far from the 34 days we were led to believe. Can someone please tell me why 3 of my orders No: #2521488,  #2517617,   #2533855 are still on dispute almost 2 months later.  I need an explanation ASAP.

Thanks

Gabriel

• Dispute manager
  • Role: Staff member
Re: Overdue disputes
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 08:26:41 PM »
Hello Nehemiah,

2521488  and 2533855 were already off dispute, and 2517617 was opened on the 6th of July and  thus  is still pending.

I would like to remind you that if a certain dispute due date has passed just write a note in that order and we will clarify the situation for you.

~ Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.~

dannielyn

• What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
order # 2597211
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 02:37:07 AM »
On December 5th I received notice that the  order 2597211 was placed on dispute. It was a three part progressive delivery order that I completed the first two parts. The third part of the order was assigned to another writer. The first part of the order was paid to me and the second part was paid once the other writer completed the third part. A day or two after I was paid for the second part the client placed the third part on dispute.

I received the following message "Dear Dannett Frey, This order was set on dispute since the customer is not satisfied with the quality of the work. As you know for the time of the dispute all the payments are set on hold. We will be able to release your payment for that order and level the balance after the current dispute is closed. Let me know if you have questions. Thank you for patience and cooperation. Alex, Dissertation Supervisor."

Around the 20th to 22nd I asked for an update on this and sent a note to Alex the dissertation supervisor. I  was not able to send a message to the dispute department or use the order message system to support since the order was no longer mine as it was the second writers. I have yet to receive a response or the $333 I was paid and then lost because of the dispute levied against the second writer.

Can someone please let me know when I will be receiving the $333 for the first two parts of the paper that were approved by the customer?

Thank you

moses

• mostek
Problems with the dispute department
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 06:26:16 AM »
 :-[
Sometimes I wonder if there really exists a dispute department at AE. I have made several complains through the support department on disputed orders only to be told that the message has been forwarded to the Dispute manager and that I will get a response ASAP. I have waited for the past 1+ months and it is still going silent. Can AE come clear on this: Do we really have a dispute department? And if it is there, when do does it respond to issues directed to them? I am quite disgusted.

Gabriel

• Dispute manager
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 11:20:06 AM »
moses, past hot season there may be some disputes that are not yet closed.

Please provide me with a specific order number so that I could check its status for you.

alankuka

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 11:25:40 PM »
Hello Gabriel, please look at Order #2744307 for me. It has been under dispute status for 28days now and I am still not quite sure why it is there. Your help will greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

Tony

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 10:26:59 AM »
Gabriel, please resolve order #2714469, it has taken 36days   

Andrew Blak

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 02:31:59 PM »
Dispute manager kindly look at order #2759231. I was told that the issue was being resolved but 38 days later the order is still on dispute status. Thank you.

bilta

Please check Order #2798651
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 09:00:12 AM »
Order #2798651 . Please check this one

Gabriel

• Dispute manager
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 09:53:25 AM »
Andrew Blak the issue is now resolved, thank you for this notification.

bilta
, the dispute is still open, it was opened on February 9th and it may take up to 30 days to resolve it, the customer is quite problematic .

Gabriel

• Dispute manager
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 10:05:09 AM »
Guys, from now on I accept status update requests  in this thread  - http://gradelancer.com/index.php?topic=561.0