Author Topic: Low season  (Read 18238 times)

michael

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
Low season
« on: May 24, 2010, 08:30:32 AM »
Hello all,

low season it is:(
As you can see there are not that many orders available at the moment, and those available are mostly extensive and complicated.
Once the trend changes we will inform you. Keep track of your order page. The summer time is fickle.

The seasonality is the same. Each season basically repeats the trends of former years:

2 hot seasons are
- mid September/early October - Late December
- mid February/March - late April
during these seasons we usually have around 100+- published orders at any time.
Once the terms end we have a sort of dead season, when you will only find extensive orders like dissertations etc.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 11:26:57 AM by admin »

zincbabe

• Role: Writer
Re: Low season
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 06:36:47 PM »
low season sucks!! I am bored :(

Stainless

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 02:44:25 PM »
Can someone tell me precisely, when this low season is gon' be over? arrrggh!!

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 09:33:47 AM »
As you can all understand summer period is when schools, colleges and universities are closed... so we are lucky to have even such amount of orders that we do.

Do not get discouraged, in September the inflow of orders will increase for sure!

I remind everybody about the settings of auto-assign function for the low season:

group 1 (writers who completed less than 10 orders since Jan, 2010) can take up to 1 order automatically, but each order should be not more than 5 pages with a deadline of a minimum 8 hrs.

group 2 (those who completed more than 10 orders since Jan, 2010) can take up to 2 orders automatically, but each order should be not more than 7 pages with a deadline of a minimum 8 hrs.

group 3 (advanced writers) can take up to 3 orders automatically, but each order should be not more than 7 pages with a deadline of a minimum 8 hrs.

group 4 (VIP writers) can take up to 3 orders automatically, but each order should be not more than 10 pages with a deadline of a minimum 8 hrs.

Joe Mwangi

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 01:17:58 PM »
For all those who find summer time/low season boring I wish to say it is not all that bad, to tell the truth I love breaks in all work I do, breaks afford time to relax, try something I have always desired to do, and most of all time to rejuvenate myself and prepare for another session of hard work, for those writing is their only source of income, I suggest you diversify, that way during low seasons you can devote your time to other activities, also during peak seasons you can work a lot so that you accumulate enough money to take you through the holiday. but I strongly urge for diversification because besides earning an income work is humanising, so you need something to do.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 01:22:29 PM »
100%, you are right.

David

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 02:49:59 PM »
One of the tricky about the low season is that you can quickly take an order only to realize that it is quite complicated!,  I cant wait for it to end!

Stephen

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 09:58:38 AM »
Hi to all! what are the low order months during a year? Tnx!

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 12:04:49 PM »
Hi to all! what are the low order months during a year? Tnx!

check here -->>> http://gradelancer.com/index.php?topic=38.msg76#msg76

Stephen

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 04:08:42 PM »
tnx so much for d reply admin jr. Not yet knowledgeable on how to maneuver in the forum

Stephen

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2010, 12:47:24 PM »
Now I am better in maneuvering my way through this forum. So this is how a forum works. I have to experiment clicking the other menus. Tnx to all for the assist

Harold.Spinner

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2010, 05:28:23 PM »
I wish to differ with Joe Mwangi's Post. Although Admin, gave Kudos to the post, Joe seems to be smiling Coz the low season is favoring is business diversification, good advice but why was the seasonality chart not published earlier? There are budding writers who quit formal employment during hot season, invested in the like "Mwangi's Diverse business" only come May the No. of orders nose-dives, some are dead frustrated including myself. Please Joe Mwangi your advice is needed some other time now to my ears it sounds like you are "bragging"....

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 12:25:34 PM »
Now I am better in maneuvering my way through this forum. So this is how a forum works. I have to experiment clicking the other menus. Tnx to all for the assist
The easiest way to track the forum is to check "Show unread posts since last visit" tab. That guarantees you do not miss anything.

Stephen

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2010, 01:32:04 PM »
tnx admin. That is a nice tip. I will implement that in a while or a few minutes from now

jess

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2010, 01:33:58 PM »
Hi all, am also taking my time off. Orders are coming ladies and gentlemen. You will work 24/7 and get your cash. Kudos admin for a good job this dry season for bringing quite some orders.