Author Topic: Groups of writers that work for Uvocorp  (Read 6682 times)

michael

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
Groups of writers that work for Uvocorp
« on: March 02, 2012, 03:09:46 PM »
Dear writers who use 3rd parties and hired workforce,

we are aware of a common practice when a group of writers works under a single account. Basically, we do not intervene. But as the practice shows such accounts do not live long.

I recommend all the groups that operate in such way to at least hire an editor, profficient enough to proofread and adopt your writings for the US college. If the quality of your writings is adequate we will be glad to cooperate with you further.

Mr. true

• Role: Writer
Re: Groups of writers that work for Uvocorp
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 12:00:40 PM »
I still have issues with project orders. To me project orders are those that cannot be defined by number of papers. An example is order 2463815. It has been indicated as 5 pages, yet is a java program to be written. I am really looking forward for a time when uvocorp will find time and see how much such order really costs. Pricing such orders will normal orders that are priced on page numbers is wrong because they are always undervalued. I therefore believe that orders of this nature can be done by groups and the group must be me registered first. That means you should allow for corporate membership. Otherwise working as a group without registration should not be allowed.
Being truthful is an important virtue in life.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 04:41:16 PM »
Mr. true, do not forget that you can always explain the situation to Support Team before applying to the order and ask the customer to pay additionaly. As for groups, you can ask your friends or someone else to help you with the project, however you are the only one who is responsible for this cooperation. If you fail to perform a good quality work, you will have troubles with your account.

labelecamp

• Role: Writer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 05:33:56 PM »
Dear Michael, I have worked with you for close to 7 years and am a proficient editor myself. How do I go about applying for group account status? I sent an email to writers department and was told the system is being upgraded. Thank you for assistance.
regards

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 02:08:57 PM »
Dear Labelecamp,

The situation is still the same, so please wait for further updates from the Writers Department.
Thank you for co-operation.