Author Topic: A LOT of CLUTTER  (Read 7417 times)

janky

• Role: Writer
A LOT of CLUTTER
« on: January 31, 2012, 05:43:53 AM »
Hi fellas,

I feel there is a lot of clutter and similarly a long list of rules as far as the website www.uvocorp.com is concerned.

Kindly do something about it.

Regards,
Janky

Mr. true

Re: A LOT of CLUTTER
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 07:52:15 AM »
You better explain what you are talking about. Otherwise nobody will take you serious other than feeling that you are registering your presence, this being your first post ever.
Being truthful is an important virtue in life.

janky

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 08:04:44 AM »
I think I have made my point clear, haven't I? There is a lot of clutter as regards to too many rules, and I for one cannot understand so much. In fact, it's too hard to digest all the rules. So better make it somewhat easier to grasp. That's all I was saying, Mr. True !! :)

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 02:55:44 PM »
janky, seriously, what rules are you talking about? :) I couldn't find a long list of rules on the main web-site.

janky

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 04:54:42 PM »
Why are you guys getting so defensive. All I mean to say is that (quoting one example of the rules):

"if you do x amount of pages, and if you're basic writer, you must take 2 orders, with 1 of them not less than 7 hrs deadline and 2 pages in length"

Am i wrong?

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 03:44:12 PM »
jenky, seems like you mixed all in one heap, as we do not have such a rule. Please, send me a link to this page or make a screen-shot of this text.  Below I want to remind you some of our Real recent rules.

Conditions for auto-assign.

Group 1 (new writers) can take up to 1 order automatically, but each order should be not more than 5 pages with a deadline of a minimum 8 hrs.
Group 2 (normal writers) can take up to 1 order automatically, but each order should be not more than 7 pages with a deadline of a minimum 8 hrs.
Group 3 (advanced writers) can take up to 2 orders automatically, but each order should be not more than 20 pages with a deadline of a minimum 8 hrs.

Bonus Payments: As an additional incentive for our writers, we are pleased to offer an attractive bonus payment system for high output. This is based on the writer's monthly income as follows:

An additional 2% for 80 - 149 pages in a month
    An additional 4% for 150 pages or more in a month

janky

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 05:03:38 PM »
I stand vindicated dont I? The rules you mentioned are still very difficult to understand and memorize at the same time!

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 03:52:12 PM »
I stand vindicated dont I? The rules you mentioned are still very difficult to understand and memorize at the same time!
We do not have such a Rule "if you do x amount of pages, and if you're basic writer, you must take 2 orders, with 1 of them not less than 7 hrs deadline and 2 pages in length". You simply fabricate it.

As a normal writer writer you should remember only the following line.
"Group 2 (normal writers) can take up to 1 order automatically, but each order should be not more than 7 pages with a deadline of a minimum 8 hrs." You do not have to keep in mind conditions for other groups.

Anybody else thinks that above mentioned Rules are too complicated to understand them?

janky, If you forget something you can always refer to our News page or Forum. Also, you are free to contact Writer Support and clarify the situation.

Mr. true

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 06:30:04 AM »
Why are you guys getting so defensive. All I mean to say is that (quoting one example of the rules):

"if you do x amount of pages, and if you're basic writer, you must take 2 orders, with 1 of them not less than 7 hrs deadline and 2 pages in length"

Am i wrong?
I thought it is as staight as it has been explained. Just be careful when reading them you will understand. Otherwise if you can't understand the rules the papers to be written are more tougher.

Mr. true

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 06:45:02 AM »
There is nothing hard here, the rules are as striaght forward as knowing this is a woman or a man. For your information you do not need to memorise the rules. No where in the world are rules memorised. In fact the system is validated and for example if you try to pick a 10 page order going for 6 hours and you are in the first category of writers, the system will automatically not allow you. You therefore don't need to warry about the rules on assigning orders.
The only problem I see is that you will waste a lot of time trying to bid for orders that are not in your category and feel frustrated becuase the system will not allow you. Personally, I also find a situation where there is an order I can handle but cannot take it because I am not allowed. I do not simply bother to open such orders. But if for sure you can't understand which group of writing you are in, then that is a big problem and just do not think that you have to memorise your group and the assigning of order rules in that category. Do you?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 06:50:04 AM by Mr. true »

janky

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 10:57:27 AM »
The problem starts when there are so many rules. Why can't you guys just make it simple enough?

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 05:05:55 PM »
janky, I thought we have already discussed this topic. We do not have many complicated Rules.

For your convenience you can read the following reminder every time you log in to your account.

"I can take up to 1 order automatically, but each order should be not more than 7 pages with a deadline of a minimum 8 hrs". Keep it somewhere near your computer.

janky

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 05:17:53 PM »
Does that still answer my question, and query?

michael

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2012, 03:00:54 PM »
Does that still answer my question, and query?
No, there won't be less rules as they are currently needed to make all this stuff work measurably and adequately.

If you have propositions, go on. If not, your question has been answered several times.