Author Topic: Checking Uvocorp website on the phone more complicated?  (Read 4355 times)

Sue

• Role: Writer
Checking Uvocorp website on the phone more complicated?
« on: January 25, 2012, 09:58:28 AM »
Is it just me or is it more difficult to use the website via the phone nowadays? Before it was so well organized just like the web page on the computer. Its so hard to get anything done including reading messages, checking instructions and bidding. I wish it could go back to the previous format

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
Re: Checking Uvocorp website on the phone more complicated?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 01:02:52 PM »
Sue, I never used a phone to open the web-site. Are you talking about regular phones or smart-phones/iPhone. Can you please describe how it was before and what changes where made?
Anyone else who can suggest or comment on this issue?

Markmut

• Role: Writer
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 12:01:57 PM »
When you use smartphone you experience no problem accessing the page. But using phones...sometimes it opens blank page or a page these icons; available orders, my current orders and bids up to news but information about orders not available. Making the website accessible through phones sometimes helps especially when one needs to read messages or confirm assigned orders and can not access computer immediately. It can also help writers communicate with admin when they encounter problems such as power outage.

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 05:21:19 PM »
Markmut, I will ask our programmers what we can do about this.