Author Topic: Correct phone numbers  (Read 3397 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
Correct phone numbers
« on: November 28, 2011, 12:15:22 PM »
Hello, eveyone. Please, pay special attention to this topic.

More recently, we have received many complaints from Support Team, about inability to get you via the phone. I want to remind you that every writer is obliged to possess a valid phone number. An active phone number is required to contact you in case of latenesses, revisions, orders assigned by customer's requests and other urgent and confirmation needed cases.

Please, make sure that the phone number in your profile is correct, includes country/area codes and has all the digits.
In case the Writers Department will receive a report about "number is not in use" or "wrong number", we will be forced to suspend your account, until you provide us with a valid phone number.
You can change you phone number or any other personal information at My Profile page. Please, don't forget to press "Save changes" button after you are done with the changes.
Feel free co contact Writers Department via internal message system if you have any difficulties with changing you phone number.
We hope for your cooperation.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 12:17:08 PM by admin »

anthony.m

• it's all about education
  • Role: Writer
Re: Correct phone numbers
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 12:55:23 PM »
Hi Admin,
Now that you have brought up the topic of Valid Phone Numbers, there are cases when the phone number one is using happens to be busy when you are calling and then someone notices it later on and I was wondering if this is a valid reason to suspend an account? I am not saying that my phone number is always busy but it is a point if concern. There are other scenarios where you might call and you do not get through to the writer and could this sum up to a suspension. Lastly, how many times does the support team attempt to call someone before settling for the idea that a number is invalid?
Sorry for the numerous questions but I just want you to be clear and if it possible you should offer us an avenue, maybe we can offer you two different phone numbers just in case one does not go through.
Thank you for taking time to read this.
Regards,
Anton.
Not to care for philosophy is to be a true philospher :-)

Valery1234

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 03:24:36 PM »
I have a question. Is this just for scenarios where the number is not in use? I was just wondering. I mean I do my best to keep my cell phone with me all of the time but sometimes getting to it in time to answer it does not always happen.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 01:29:16 PM »
anthony.m and valery13, thank you for your questions.
We have records of all our calls. We can see how many times we tried to reach you and the number used. If we see that your current number is "busy" for several weeks, Writers Department will contact you. You shouldn't worry if your phone number was temporary unavailable or you were not able to respond by coincidence.

BLESSEDPeter

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 05:01:35 PM »
Thank you for the concern, and am sorry for I am not available some times. My concern however, is the use of private numbers while calling. I am not fold of picking private calls, and am sure others find it hard. We have a problem with private calls, for you actually do not know who is calling, and for what reason they are using such numbers. I suggest the company to make use of calls with numbers that we can recognize. We promise you we will not call back, and even if we do, most of the numbers we know do not go through. Please let me know what you think about this, thank you.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 05:46:06 PM »
BLESSEDPeter, thank you for your comments. We we'll discuss you propositions.

BLESSEDPeter

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 08:07:15 PM »
Thank you so much. God bless you.

moses

• mostek
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 03:39:02 AM »
Well, I agree with the frustration you might be having when trying to reach us in vain. However, I have some observation to make. First, as rightly observed by someone in this forum, it is a risky thing to pick a private call and you are fond of that. perhaps you wanted us not to call you back. secondly, it is possible for someone to be caught up in a general outage because of seaasonal maintenance by the network providers. thirdly, I noted with concern that the VOIP calls you make are being rerouted to numbers existing in my phonebook and end up being cancelled automatically by the system. Now that you have agreed to open up your lines once again, can't you have a common number by which you call us so that one knows who is calling. using that number will also help solving the problem of call rerouting in VOIP calls. I believe it is not intentional that someone would give a wrong number yet still looking for orders. Assess the weakness on your part as well and accept the associated technical problems. thanks.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 04:07:12 PM »
moses, we still need to test our dialled  calls and find the reason of "secret numbers". We do not have any problems with USA, Canada or Australia and they can easily call us back just after our call. I will clarify the issue and get back to you asap.