Author Topic: Sample essays on advancedwriters.com website  (Read 8846 times)

Scriptitator

• Role: Writer
Sample essays on advancedwriters.com website
« on: September 29, 2011, 04:58:49 AM »
This has been bothering me for a while but last night I resolved to mention it after doing a revision order that had already had a rewrite done by someone who was obviously a non-native english speaker and whose rewrite had nothing to do with the topic at all.  It actually made me kind of angry to think that this $20 revision assignment was the first order I had gotten in months and that it was given first to some retard who shouldn't even be in this business.  If I can barely get $5/page assignments, does that mean that those who're willing to produce crap that shouldn't be give to customers should be given priority over me just because they're Nigerian and willing to work for $2-3/page?

Anyway, that gripe isn't my main question/criticism.  It is this: Why is it that on the sample essays page (http://www.advancedwriters.com/blog/), all of the samples are poorly-written, unprofessional ESL crap?

Such as this one:
http://www.advancedwriters.com/blog/essay-disaster-management-reflections/

You only have to read one sentence into it to realize that it's ESL garbage.  Is that really the best way to attract potential customers? 
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 05:02:08 AM by masters0nx »

charlonzy

Re: Sample essays on advancedwriters.com website
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 06:57:42 AM »
Anyway, that gripe isn't my main question/criticism.  It is this: Why is it that on the sample essays page (http://www.advancedwriters.com/blog/), all of the samples are poorly-written, unprofessional ESL crap?

Such as this one:
http://www.advancedwriters.com/blog/essay-disaster-management-reflections/

Perhaps out of curosity, are these blog posts in anyway related to our Uvo/Academic family? Are they in anyway part of our ESL sample papers??

LONGISO

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 07:17:10 AM »
I don't think those papers are from uvocorp writers.What i know is that any work done by a writer is posted to the client, who becomes the  owner of the paper and so cannot be posted in websites without his or her permission.Since the copyright of the paper will have been transferred to the client,i don't think the company can  post that paper in other websites because it would be a violation of client's copyright.

ketty

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 07:58:56 AM »
I believe this is hate speech on ESL writers. Most ESL writers get numerous customer requests per day.The fact that you do not get orders, not  to mention customer requests should be clear indication that you are not the best writer and thus you must not elevate yourself to writing standards that you can never attain. So do us favor and stop bragging how you are the best writer yet no single customer comes back to you for orders.

LONGISO

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 10:17:47 AM »
I know most of ESL WRITERS WRITE BETTER PAPERS THAN ENL and that is why we passed the grammar test and the essay that was marked by an editor whom i presume is an ENL.Your hatred towards ESL is not of any benefit to the company.Furthermore, you should know that majority of writers for major freelance writing companies such as uvocorp and essaywriters.net are ESL writers(This fact is based on website traffic such as www.serverinsiders.com) but the companies have not collapsed as a result of writing crap as you have stated.

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 03:33:42 PM »
guys, first of all I want you to calm down and stop sling mud at each other.
masters0nx, as you might now, we have different language categories for writers (ENL normal, ENL advanced, ESL normal and ESL advanced). The customer chooses by himself what level of service is needed and pay accordingly. It doesn't mean that ENL English is better than ESL in this case, as every customer is guided by their preferences. If the customer is not satisfied with the ESL English he can pay extra and get an ENL revised paper.
The blog at advancedwriters.com will be edited. Thank you for indicating mistakes on our web site.

Scriptitator

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 04:23:29 AM »
That's a fair point, Admin.  I suppose there is a place for ESL writers here, however: Yes, I would consider removing the "blog"; it sticks out like a sore thumb.  The concept of "sample papers" is unnecessary anyway.

Ruth: Whether or not the sample essays are the products of UVO Corp writers has nothing to do with the fact that they reflect poorly on the image of UVO Corp.

Longiso: With a wrathful ego like that I can tell that you're from where, sub-Saharan Africa? 

LONGISO

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 07:56:09 AM »
masters0nx
I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THAT.IN FACT I COME FROM HELL.

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 12:10:16 PM »
I think this topic has exhausted itself. Closed.