Author Topic: Forum to Cater for Essayshark Writers  (Read 26238 times)

kip09

• Role: Writer
Re: Forum to Cater for Essayshark Writers
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 06:19:36 AM »
My case is even worse; my payment was split into two and both parts were declined, so i did not receive any payment despite having worked very hard to accumulate some funds. I am very disappointed >:( 

Alice

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 09:29:10 AM »
Dear Writer,

Thank you for your messages. We are sorry for all inconveniences caused. Unfortunately this division of payments is inavoidable due to some accounting issues in our company. It can appears during the next payment period, but then no such divisions will take place.

Kind regards,

Alice.

kip09

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2012, 10:33:52 AM »
what about may case where you rejected my payment request completely? Unlike other writers who received some portion of their payments, mine was divided into two portions, which were both rejected.

Alice

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2012, 01:06:51 PM »
Dear Writer,

I am very sorry for this technical issue. You will receive both parts of your payment during the next payment period. Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Alice.

Ruth

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2012, 08:55:29 AM »
I have requested payment and the same thing has happened. Please pay me both the previous declined amount and the amount for this period.

Alice

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2012, 02:49:01 PM »
Dear Writer,

Thank you for your message. The declined amount should be in your balance right now, so if you requested it, I will proceed with your payment during this payment period. Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Alice.

kip09

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2012, 09:46:22 PM »
The declined amount is still not in my balance; this is how it looks:

Amount        Date                                  Method                             Status   
$328.50      9:09 AM, 15 Oct 2012         Payoneer MasterCard(R)       declined 12:00 PM, 16 Oct 2012   
$25.00      9:09 AM, 15 Oct 2012         Payoneer MasterCard(R)      new Please wait for approve

Only $25 is in 'wait for approve' status; this means approximately 96% of my total balance has been declined.

Alice

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2012, 08:50:50 AM »
Dear Writer,

Thank you for your message. You asked me to change your payment details during this payment period. Your payment details was changed for the first part of your payment.

As for the second part of your payment, I can not proceed with it due to several accounting issues. Our Payoneer account is not active yet. That's why you will be able to request the second part of your payment during the next payment period.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Alice.

owenmats

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2012, 06:47:28 AM »
I have orders in progress in my essayshark account that have been in progress for a long period of time (almost a month). I have completed these orders and uploaded the final version of the paper yet customers are not approving the complete payment. What mechanisms are in place to ensure that the essayshark policy on the customer having the responsibility to authorize payment is not a disadvantage to the hardworking writers? Am suspecting that this policy gives room for malicious customers to access the final copy of the paper without approving its full payment. What measures have the company put in place to ensure that writers are safe from such customers' ill motives? How are we going to receive our compensation for the energies spent on these orders? I have been working with uvocorp for a longtime and the company policy regarding such an issue is clear. Orders that stay on delivered status for more than 14 days are automatically approved and writers receive their due pay. Is the company considering incorporating such policies that would make essayshark a promising company for writers as much as it highly takes into consideration customers' needs? We would wish to rate these two companies (Uvocorp and essayshark) on the same level as far as balancing writer-customer needs is concerned; something that Uvocorp/Academic experts has achieved. 

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 10:12:33 AM »
hi, owenmats. We have already posted several news about such orders.

"It's noticed that there are orders in progress in which you have been waiting for a reply from customer for already a month or more. Please, use the button 'cancel order' in order to cancel such orders. The money for the approved parts will be available for request, however the money for unapproved parts will stay on customer's balance.

In such a way the order won't be pending in the assigned to you orders and you will see the updated list of the orders which are in fact 'in progress'.
"

On the other hand,  we have a Rule that urgent orders(up to 48 hours) with up to 5 pages are not divided into parts. Here, we cannot affect the customer to approve the order and release the money. The only thing we can do, is to publish the order online, so the customer won't be able to use it. Hope you will not get on such customers.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 10:53:14 AM by admin »

owenmats

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2012, 05:04:10 AM »
Unfortunately, this is not good news for those of us who were really looking forward to making essayshark our future writing company. For instance, I want to imagine a case where I apply for a twenty page pager which obviously will be divided into approximately five sections.  The customer pays for the first section which will rarely be more than 20% of the paper. Your reply means that for this case, if the customer defaults full payment, I will be forced to cancel this paper after working my ass out to complete it both day and night only to receive a 20% pay for my sweat. Does this come along as fair? WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CASE OF THOSE ORDERS WHERE THE CUSTOMER HAS NOT APPROVED PAYMENT FOR ANY PART AND I HAVE WORKED MYSELF OUT TO MEET THE DEADLINE? My suggestion is that the company should retain its other policies but for the sake of writers, change this section to be similar to thepensters.com policy. The customer should pay for the full paper to the company and only access a preview pdf file until he/she approves the order to get final ms word document. This is actually a suggestion that will not make the admin insecure in anyway and will comfortably take our rights and needs into consideration. KINDLY CHECK THIS ISSUE
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 05:14:00 AM by owenmats »

owenmats

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2012, 05:33:07 AM »
This also means that, if I complete more than 200 orders this hot season, am likely to have at least 20 orders on "bad debt" with the customers. THIS POLICY CLEARLY MAKES US UNSAFE. CONSIDER thepensters.com policy on payments. I have not had a problem with thepensters.com. If the same loophole is in thepensters.com, then consider implementing Uvocorp.com's policy regarding this issue where the customer pays for the full paper but has the ability to request for refund in case of dissatisfaction. Am very sure my fellow writers in this company have not foreseen this problem. Once they see this problem, they will surely back me up. To writers, kindly contribute your ideas to this thread. 

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2012, 12:53:22 PM »
owenmats, the basic concept and the main difference between ES and other similar services is that the customer pays separately for each approved part of the order. The possibility to view the progress and give suggestions on-line makes ES so attractive and unique. That is why we cannot force the customer to "pay for the full paper to the company and only access a preview pdf file until he/she approves the order to get final ms word document."
For your payment safety, I recommend you to not complete the whole order (but only part), until customer pays you for the first part, then for the second part and so on.
Order where customers are silent will be cancelled as we found a big amount of them just "hanging" without any progress, so we decided to cancel them. Anyway, please send me the order numbers where the customer disappeared without money release.

anthony.m

• it's all about education
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2012, 08:03:16 PM »
Dear Admin,

The decision to cancel orders that have already been worked on is very unfair to say the least. This can be witnessed in the event that the customer asked you to complete the paper so that s/he can review it and give comments for revision. Correct me if I am wrong but you are the same people who told us(writers)we are responsible for sealing the deal(under essayshark.com) with the customer and getting the job done and yet you come up with the idea that we should cancel orders that have been in progress status for a while!!! This is outrageous and clearly not in the writers' favor. As you all know by now, we work very hard to make a few dollars and coming up with such policies is demoralizing and you should do away with it. Why can't you come up with a system where the customer can give comments for revision as the paper is being written and will only be granted access to the final copy upon approval of the paper? That would serve the interest of the triad (customer, writer and the company).
Regards,
Anthony
Not to care for philosophy is to be a true philospher :-)

kip09

« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2012, 06:32:03 AM »
The next payment period is approaching and I would like to know whether I will receive my payment. I am worried because I have not received my payments for the last three payment periods.