Author Topic: Forum to Cater for Essayshark Writers  (Read 26237 times)

Joe Mwangi

• Role: Writer
Re: Essayshark
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2011, 01:30:46 PM »
Hi I have been trying to login to my Essayshark account but it has been disabled. I ma trying to send an email to the following Address: writer.support@essayshark.com but I am recieving a failure notice. Kindly assist, I need to reply to customers messages asap

kip09

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2011, 03:31:20 PM »
I have the same problem

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 10:18:30 AM »
essayshark writers, it's again the bug that occurred some time before, many writers got disabled automatically by mistake. This problem should be fixed the soonest time possible. Meanwhile we're activating manually the writers who have orders in progress (notify us via writer.support@essayshark.com if that's you).

Joe Mwangi

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2011, 10:32:59 AM »
I am able to login again. Thanks alot Admin

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2011, 03:58:24 PM »
LONGISO, the Hot Season is over. However, you'll find orders to work on during this winter low season, so there is no need to worry. Wish you a Merry Christmas. :)

Ruth

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 07:52:58 PM »
I have been sending emails to writer.support@essayshark.com regarding some important questions such as payment. Maybe you could answer here..can writers in essayshark be paid through Payoneer? The system guide specifies Moneybookers and Paypal, but in the drop-down menu for requesting funds, Payoneer and other payment methods appear. 

Alice

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2012, 09:27:52 AM »
Dear Writers,

You can use Payoneer as your payment method if you have received your card already. Unfortunately there is no possibility to register with Payoneer through Essayshark.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Alice.

anthony.m

• it's all about education
Forum to Cater for Essayshark Writers
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2012, 09:25:26 AM »
Dear Admin,
I have been quite active on essayshark.com and I was thinking what a wonderful idea it would be to have a forum for the site too.
Regards,
Anthony
Not to care for philosophy is to be a true philospher :-)

admin

• Administrator
Re: Forum to Cater for Essayshark Writers
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2012, 01:36:37 PM »
Well, we cannot have a separate forum, but you and other writers are invited to post here;) Since you have already started this topic, maybe others will support this idea and reply in this topic.

Ruth

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2012, 09:31:57 PM »
We seriously need a forum for Essayshark so that other writers that don't have the opportunity of sharing their experiences with the site can do so. I requested payment on 15th and my request for funds has not been approved until now. Essayshark support team need to respond to email inquiries quickly like they used to before. And why the payment delays? I wonder if i'm the only one

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2012, 01:08:42 PM »
Unfortunately, we will not create a separate forum for EssayShark. The procedures are the same. You can post your comment in "Financial department" poll and you will receive a reply from Payment Admin.
Same with disputed Orders, there is topic: "Dispute Department".
In this topic you can discuss general things about EssayShark.

anthony.m

• it's all about education
ESSAYSHARK.COM PAYMENT BEING SPLIT INTO TWO!
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 08:36:57 PM »
Hello finance department,

I have been a faithful writer under essayshark.com for a while now and as a matter of fact I enjoy what I do. Recently I have been subjected to situations where every time I request for payment it is split into two. To be more specific these are the cases:
1st scenario
$108.90   2:20 AM, 5 Sep 2012   Moneybookers   Declined

$557.56   2:20 AM, 5 Sep 2012   Moneybookers   Approved

2nd scenario
$501.75   1:00 AM, 3 Oct 2012   Moneybookers   Declined

$367.40   1:00 AM, 3 Oct 2012   Moneybookers   New Please wait for approve

In the first case I only received the 2nd amount, which is $557.56 and I had to wait for 15 more days to receive the remaining amount of $108.90. In the 2nd case the same thing has happened and as you can see this is really troubling knowing that one cannot know what to expect come payday. Please look into this matter as I would be more than grateful knowing that I am not going to be getting any surprises come payday. 
Not to care for philosophy is to be a true philospher :-)

Ruth

Re: ESSAYSHARK.COM PAYMENT BEING SPLIT INTO TWO!
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2012, 11:21:31 AM »
Same thing here...one surprise after another every payment period without any warning in advance. What's going on?

genus

Re: ESSAYSHARK.COM PAYMENT BEING SPLIT INTO TWO!
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2012, 06:38:02 AM »
same here. It s very difficult to plan for your bills when such things happen. Please admin, we have always been patient when there are issues with payment but we only ask that when such issues arise, there should be appropriate timely communication.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2012, 08:21:29 PM »
I notified the Payment Admin to reply to you.