Author Topic: Bonus  (Read 2841 times)

olive

• Role: Writer
Bonus
« on: August 25, 2011, 02:00:53 PM »
Hi Admin,
I am just curious with the issue of bonuses for pages written per month. Was the bonus program scrapped? I wrote more than 80 pages in the month of July but did not get a bonus. This month am headed for over 100 pages and just felt i could earn a couple of dollars with the reward scheme. I did not ask this through my financial page because i felt i would be overstepping on the Uvocorp hospitality. Was it scrapped? If not, could you request it for me?

Cheers

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
Re: Bonus
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 02:31:51 PM »
olive, do not hesitate to write us about this. I am not sure about topicality of this program during the low season, so let me clarify this question and get back to you.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 01:45:37 PM »
olive, you can view the bonuses description here http://gradelancer.com/index.php?topic=200.0
The bonus should be automatically added to your financial report at the end of the month (not during the 15-20 payment period). If the bonus is not added, you may write through the internal messages system to the Payment Admin and clarify the issue.
Let us know here what was happening ...

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 01:59:23 PM »
BTW, I have just checked your payment report of Sep 5, and see that the bonus was added to your payment, here how it looks like

olive

• Role: Writer
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 01:09:06 PM »
Yeah, I got the bonus for the month of September. I was only curious when I did not receive the bonus for the month of August.
Thank you still.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 03:14:15 PM »
The bonus is calculated not each payment period, but at the end of the month, so you bonus for August pages you receive during first payment period in September.