Author Topic: Hot season over?  (Read 7294 times)

teni

• smile healthily
  • Role: Writer
Hot season over?
« on: May 10, 2011, 06:19:15 PM »
Hi was just wondering if the hot season is ovver since i have not takken or been assigned an oorder for long.
boom

vostie

Re: Hot season over?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 09:51:38 PM »
I think it has. The number of orders on the available list has gone down considerably over the last few days.

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 11:13:37 AM »
yes, the hot season is slowly coming down. However, many writers work only during hot seasons, so other will have an opportunity to have some orders.

teni

• smile healthily
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 01:46:37 PM »
This time round it is happening too soon. Last year I remember we worked till July. We are still in May and the order page is nearly empty.When are we gonna have the summer orders?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 03:50:38 PM by teni »
boom

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 10:34:57 AM »
I would not compare the seasons as the number of orders and available writers is always different. Do not forget that writers can take orders automatically and the restrictions are always changing. So, the number of orders is still big, but you can not see them as they are gone too fast.
You should expect the summer orders but the number of students who take the summer term is not so big.

jamka04

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 04:41:42 AM »
I think everything else kept constant, the company should strive getting customers from different parts of the world. This will ensure that there is continuous steady flow of order throughout the year.its too unfortunate that ths peak season has lasted barely 2 months, the question should be how we can improve the company so that we can get considerable orders even during off peak season. Uvocorp is a big company n if other small companies can manage to have steady flow of order throughout the year why nt us?

teni

• smile healthily
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 11:14:15 AM »
Thats true, i know of writers working with smaller companies getting lots of orders while we have none.I think the marketing department should strive to increase the market to outside Europe and America. With constant flow of work, writers lives will become better
boom

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 01:47:54 PM »
The company is constantly evolving and our Marketing department attracts new customer every day.
We have customers from all over the world. However, the problem is that the summer is a vacation period for almost all students.

Valery1234

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 06:19:13 PM »
So how do internet schools/universities factor in to summer season? I know traditional schools have summer break, but it seems like everyone I know that has gone to an internet based school takes classes in either 5, 6 or 8 week sessions.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 01:55:40 PM »
As far as I know, the amount of Internet schools is not so big to cover every writer's needs. The summer season is reach for dissertations and big papers, so you'll have orders to work on.