Author Topic: REVISIONS  (Read 2896 times)

teni

• smile healthily
  • Role: Writer
REVISIONS
« on: March 06, 2011, 08:10:30 AM »
I would kindly request the admin to look into the issue of revisions. Revisions on the order page normally have low bids thus discouraging writers to take one. On several occasions some revisions need to be written all over again;thus such revisions should have higher bids than those requiring minor corrections.
boom

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
Re: REVISIONS
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 04:11:41 PM »
teni, support team members always try to set an adequate and motivating price for revision. Moreover, you can always write a note asking to raise the price if you think that the original revision compensation doesn't correspond the workload. Of course you need to argue your request.

Valery1234

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 05:17:23 PM »
I have a question. I had an order (#2332221). It was a nursing order in which the customer essentially wanted some terms explained. The customer provided me with the terms as I had asked for them. However, the customer then said that the standards (terms) were wrong in a note. The customer kept putting the order in revision and I kept asking why the terms were changed and if the terms had been changed than the instructions were changed. When I woke up this morning I had been reassigned per customer request. So my question is that if the terms/standards are changed isn't that a change of instructions on the order? If the instructions are changed then I am confused on how I can be reassigned per customer request?
Thanks
Val

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 01:32:06 PM »
Hi, valery13. I just gone throw the order you have mentioned above, and can not find the initial instructions change. Maybe, I am not good in Nursing so just can't find the needed information. :) The customer asked to use the ANA Nursing Administration Scope & Standards of Practice and I can not see any changes of terms/standards. Anyway, please request a fine removal via Financial Overview page. You can also write a message to writers.department@uvocorp.com and Steve will consider your case.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 07:30:30 AM by admin »

martomwas

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 06:21:26 PM »
Another question on the same issue please.  An issue that concerns me regards those occasions when a customer reassigns a writer from an order in which the writer has already completed almost 99% of the work, and the then over 50% of the initial order cost is deducted to cater for the revision.
A good example of this is a scenario when the requested revision entails less than a page, in a paper that overall spans more than 5 pages. As a writer I felt grossly under rewarded  for the initial effort made in order # 2330675.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 07:45:41 AM »
martomwas, when the customer reassigns a writer from an order, it means that you can not complete the paper in a proper way for him. It may may be caused by your lateness, not understanding the customer's needs and etc. The price for reassigned writer is reduced so much, because we need to compensate the work for next writer. Don't forget that he need to complete an urgent revision according to customer's deadline.