Author Topic: VIP Status  (Read 4122 times)

Sue

• Role: Writer
VIP Status
« on: November 02, 2010, 03:27:30 PM »
I would like to know what it takes to be on VIP status. After how long can someone be promoted to VIP because I have friends who were given VIP status only after doing a few orders. I would like that you know.

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
Re: VIP Status
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 03:30:24 PM »
Thanks for this topic. We have discontinued to evaluate writers for VIP status. It is our past work experience.
And to tell the truth, we do not have definite rules for VIP status, they are still in process... so right now there is almost no difference b/w VIP and Adv. St. Only the VIP writers can take orders with more pages (that's the only difference from Adv. Writers right now).
We are still not sure whether we will keep VIP status, so no prerogatives are given to VIP writers compared to Advanced. This status can't be obtained. And nobody becomes a VIP writer right now.

Sue

• Role: Writer
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 07:30:09 PM »
This means we will remain in group 2 and not be able to take more than one order automatically. And the way its hard to come across orders nowadays. This is limiting. Please do something about it.

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 07:38:40 PM »
On the current state we can't afford to provide Group2 with opportunity to take more than one order automatically. However, you can apply for an advanced status. We are still accepting writer's applications for this promotion. It will give you an opportunity to take more than 1 order.