Author Topic: Customer feedback  (Read 5672 times)

Sue

• Role: Writer
Customer feedback
« on: October 07, 2010, 08:41:34 AM »
I believe that every writer would like to know what the customer thought about their work. This would be important for writers to identify their strong points and improve on their shortcomings. Positive reports also improve the writer's morale. Is it possible for the admin to post customer feedback to the writers once the order has been approved?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:43:22 AM by Suzzie »

Alex

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
Re: Customer feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 02:51:52 PM »
We always forward customer's feedback to the writers. The case here is that there is actually not that much of it. Most of the time customers keep silent at this. As you can see all of the negative feedback mostly comes in as revisions. But we are always glad to forward good words to the writers as well being proud of them. For us it is important to hear positive feedback too....

Stephen

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 11:56:27 PM »
It shouldn't be difficult to design a customer feedback system. If we can easily write thesis and dissertations, surely it should be easy to design a feedback system for consumers. However, given several priorities, I am not sure whether this one is the most important. In my belief, this one can be among the last to improve given our context. Nevertheless, should a customer feedback form be designed this early, I guess it wouldn't harm the company and the company have something to invoke to gently or violently whip the writers. Writers shouldn't be onion-skinned though. We just have to be better in our craft.

Question: why am I not too excited with a customer feedback system this early? Answer: I believe that customers are more imperfect with regard to articulating their orders (after all, they are simply students). This is why early on, I have moved for the declassification of the customer order form. The reply given was: the order form is confidential. I respect that, of course.

God bless all of us and thanks!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 12:09:18 AM by Stephen »

Alex

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 01:48:47 PM »
To my mind there is no need to design any specific system for feedback. Maintaining tight communication will do the trick.

Stephen

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 04:10:51 PM »
I don't believe in it so much myself Alex. The statistics on revisions and repeat orders will be more than adequate to serve as proxy for the consumer feedback. However, it is not very harmful to have one and, most important, it is "easy" and practically costless. God bless all of us and thanks!

janky

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 10:59:30 AM »
Customer feedback can at times becomes very nagging...mind you fellas :)

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 12:08:03 PM »
Usually support team department forwards some comments to the writers if the customer has written something. This happens not very often though.

Support will forward either good comments for motivation or comments with some suggestions for improvement.

dannielyn

• What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 03:56:32 PM »
I love hearing what the customer says, good or bad. The good motivates me and makes me very happy and the bad, well...   The bad has to be taken in context. If there are specific areas mentioned then I can use that to improve. If it was overall negative (I have never gotten one of these) I can look at it if the client was unhappy about the whole thing, I can't really change anything without specifics.

The chart on the profile page really does not help me in any way negative or positive. I can't tell what order I did well on or poorly on because it only lists numbers. After the first few weeks of it being on there, I stopped looking at it at all. Like I said, it does nothing for me.