Author Topic: How to submit your case specific complaint  (Read 8406 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
How to submit your case specific complaint
« on: April 22, 2010, 12:12:46 PM »
So far we believe this section will be most posts-populated.

At once, we would like to remind you that Forum is just the secondary means of resolving your disputes with the administration. Please, only post here if your case was not "properly" resolved and you believe you need the help of writers department. You can post your criticism about the work of the Support Team, resolution of disputes, application of fines etc. But, please, understand that addressing your request will take some time and can not be immediate.

Also, whenever you need the help of writers department feel free to write an e-mail to:
writers.department@uvocorp.com
writers.department@academicexperts.us
... depending on which site you are registered at.

Finally, we understand that you may be inflamed by unjust decisions taken by the administration. Thus, we especially demand that your posts should be constructive. By providing all the necessary information in a proper, succinct form you will reduce the time it may take to help you, and will allow us more time to help others.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 08:48:25 AM by admin »

Bramah

• Role: Writer
Re: How to submit your case specific complaint
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 11:04:36 AM »
Thanks indeed for this post.
Just like working for any other organization, Uvocorp management has different shades of individuals in the management.
Sometimes the most constructive thing is to know how to handle each person - this helps in avoiding friction with the Adminstrators.

Mr. true

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 02:13:30 PM »
 When I am assigned an order, I have the option of confirming an order or rejecting it. When I confirm an order then request it to be reassigned then if I don't give a good reason I have to be fined. But on the first contact with the order I decline it, I should not be fined. Some sites give their writers, 20 minutes, 10 minutes or 5 minutes time to reassign the order after they take it. Unfortunately on this order I had not taken it and yet I was fined because I declined the order. I do not think this is fare and believe that you will understand and remove the fine.
Being truthful is an important virtue in life.

michael

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 01:16:03 PM »
2415233.... I do not think this is fare and believe that you will understand and remove the fine.

I will ask the payment admin to remove the fine. Idd, 4 minutes delay isn't a problem.

michael

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 02:06:52 PM »
Done. They will compensate the fine.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 01:48:47 PM by admin »

kimlotte

• Honesty moves mountains ...
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 04:46:00 AM »
I had a similar problem too. However in my case I stayed with the 20 page order for 1 day, after which I realized that there was a big part of the analysis I couldn't work on. I reassigned the order citing this problem. I was fined the whole amount. I also believe it was unfair based on two facts. One, customers need quality work and two, I rarely reassign my orders.

Mr. true

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 05:33:35 AM »
order #2432549
I am able to bid orders and submit orders because of order #2432549. The system tells me that I have to confirm order #2432549, but when I try to confirm it, the system tells me the order is already taken. Kindly help.
Being truthful is an important virtue in life.

Al Kaholic

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 09:21:03 AM »
Been long since I was here. Michael, pleaserelook at order number 2432141. There were some documents that the customer had sent to the support o be uploaded. I was waiting. I got impatient and asked the customer to upload them only for the customer to get angry at the support staff for not uploading the documents on time. he subsequently put the order on dispute. The system imposed  lateness fine. I tried to appeal for its removal through the messaging system but to no avail. I was told that the order is on dispute and can only be removed once they solve the dispute. later I got some message that the price of the order has been reduced to an amount equal to the fine. the fine however remained on the financial overview page.  I have faith that they will remove it. I am requesting for your intervention in this since the upcoming payment season has too little scheduled as payment(feb 1-5).

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 03:09:42 PM »
Al Kaholic, the order 2432141 is still on dispute status. You'll receive a communication about your compensation/fine once the dispute is solved.

Mr. true, I have carefully checked your account and couldn't find any confirmation needed messages or messages regarding order 2432549 . Please, confirm if the problem still exists.

Al Kaholic

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 09:47:18 AM »
Thanks admin for your quick reply. Can it be resolved before the 5th of February coz I am damn broke?

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »
Thanks admin for your quick reply. Can it be resolved before the 5th of February coz I am damn broke?
You should address this question to our Dispute Department. Please, use your internal message system for this purpose.  Do not forget to choose Dispute Department as an addressee.

Al Kaholic

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 10:50:45 AM »
thanks again for that. I have written to the dispute department  through the messaging section not once but twice within the last two weeks. Not a single message even to acknowledge that the thing is being worked on. It seems that I will have to bear this fine since after this payment, requesting for fine removal will be hard- the details will be archived as payment "history". This is at a time when my wallet weighs no more than a kite- am sure you can see my financial overview. I am pleading for your urgent action sir even as i skive my sleep to make at least enough to pay my bills for this month within the few remaining days till 5th.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:13:37 AM by Al Kaholic »

piusmaundu

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 09:21:20 PM »
Notifications for messages have appeared on the messages link of my profile for around 2 months now. I cannot open any of the messages.I am afraid that these notifications could hinder my noticing actual messages. Despite the efforts I have made to have your side remove the notifications, nothing to that effect has happened. Please, look into the matter and do away with the notifications.

ketty

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2012, 07:24:48 AM »
same case here. Kindly get rid of the notification messages

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 02:31:21 PM »
ketty, i have removed the message you were not able to read.

ketty and piusmaundu, yes guys, we are aware about those ghost unread messages that you you are not able to find. The programmers are working on this issue but it takes longer to fix the problem than we expected. We'll publish a general News for all writers once we are done with the problem. We apologize for this inconveniences and thank you for understanding.