Author Topic: EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS ON NEW ORDERS: A REQUEST TO THE ADMIN  (Read 14519 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
Re: EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS ON NEW ORDERS: A REQUEST TO THE ADMIN
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 12:15:02 PM »
I do not think this will be necessary. Sometimes there are a lot of orders, especially during hot season. I think it will be easier to log into profile and view the whole picture at once, there will be no confusion and misunderstanding.

dannielyn

• What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
  • Role: Writer
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2012, 03:16:06 PM »
I wish that when I check my emails via blackberry (when away from computer) that I could go online to AE via blackberry and open up the orders, messages, or anything that comes up on the website. I cannot access the orders or anything. It is completely useless when I am away from home. I cannot respond (confirm or reject) assigned orders, revisions, check messages regarding the orders, nothing. I have lost orders that were assigned because I was just a few minutes from home and my computer, but could have confirmed them via blackberry.

Is there anything that can be done about this? Before hot season? PLEASE??????

thanks

admin

• Administrator
  • Role: Staff member
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2012, 11:10:38 AM »
Unfortunately writers profiles are adjusted for Mozilla, Opera, Chrome, etc. There should be no problem accessing your profile from your phone, but, unfortunately, not every one can open it, as you see. These are rare cases, we cannot adjust this for every single program.